Level E PICW
This job has been closed.
- Company Vehicle
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
Due to continued expansion TLI Group are now seeking applications for the role of Level E PICW for our Minor Civils Framework contract. This role will require travel to sites nationwide but will be primarily located in the south of the country (Cork/Kerry/Limerick/Waterford/Tipperary).
- Manage on site Health & Safety.
- Manage on site quality control.
- Supervision and coordination of works on a Civils Construction Site.
- Attending Site meetings.
- Liaising with clients.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Material quality management.
- Promoting TLI Group safety processes and procedures by promoting the wearing of relevant PPE.
- Engage with subcontracting staff as required.
- Any other reasonable work-related tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
- Full Clean Irish Driving License
- Current ESB Level E Authorisation
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- CSCS Location of Underground services
- Have experience working on ESB Sub Stations
- Site management experience
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector
- Ability to evidence recent relevant senior & people leadership experience
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
- Commercially astute
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead
- Strong personality and professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork