- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Healthcare Discount
Due to continued expansion our Telecoms team based in our Limerick office are recruiting an Administrator for a fulltime, permanent role.
The successful candidate be working in the office and provide support to all aspects of the Telecoms operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- Manage reception area and look after visitors;
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail;
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed;
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents;
- Circulate standard reports;
- Interact with management and carry out their requests;
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments;
- Arrange travel itineraries for Management travel on behalf of the company;
- Management of office shredding requirements;
- Management of office appearance – should any actions be required flag this to a discipline head;
- Ordering stationary supplies;
- Management of documentation associate with Monthly Handover of homes to the client;
- Liaising with the Design, Operation and Build teams in relation to the expediting of required information;
- Upload of required documentation to Clients SharePoint Application and quality checking of same;
- General administration in relation to the handover process.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.;
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector;
- Experience within the role of Document Controller/Lead Administrator.
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Experience in people and line leadership;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach;
- Commercially astute;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills;
- Problem assessment & creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Project & Visio software tools;
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach;
- Open to innovation and collaboration;
- Right first-time approach;
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead;
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.