- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Healthcare Discount
Due to continued expansion our Telecoms team based in our Limerick office are recruiting an Administrator for a fulltime, permanent role.
The successful candidate be working in the office and provide support to all aspects of the Telecoms operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- Documenting daily outputs from the crews in the field;
- Updating as-built on our ArcGIS system;
- Validation of as-builts;
- Working closely with the crews on daily reports;
- Working with the Project Coordinator and Commercial Manager on as-built metrics;
- Manage correspondence by answering emails;
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed;
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents;
- Circulate standard reports;
- Interact with management and carry out their requests;
- Management of office appearance – should any actions be required flag this to a discipline head;
- Management of documentation associate with Monthly Handover of homes to the client;
- Liaising with the Design, Operation and Build teams in relation to the expediting of required information;
- Upload of required documentation to Clients SharePoint Application and quality checking of same;
- General administration in relation to the handover process.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.;
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector;
- Experience within the role of Document Controller/Lead Administrator.
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Experience in people and line leadership;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach;
- Commercially astute;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills;
- Problem assessment & creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Project & Visio software tools;
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach;
- Open to innovation and collaboration;
- Right first-time approach;
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead;
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
TLI Group is a contractor to SIRO (The ESB/Vodafone Joint Venture), and is tasked with designing and delivering a Fibre to the Building network via the existing electrical network.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork