Fibre Quality Officer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Company Vehicle
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
Due to continued growth our Telecoms team are now seeking applications for the position of Fibre Quality Officer to be based from our Limerick office with travel to sites required.
- Responsible to the Quality Manager for ensuring operational quality is in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure method statements are fit for purpose and reviewed regularly
- Ensuring that all materials are disposed of in accordance with Legislation
- Ensure the risks and control measures associated with the company’s activities are identified and that management systems are in place to control them to as low as reasonably possible
- Ensure audit / monitoring regime are completed in line with company procedure
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving keys measures in relation to QE
- Ensure employees and contractors receive HSQE Briefs
- Ensuring that delegated work is correctly planned, resourced, executed in accordance with client specifications standards, agreed work methodology, relevant legislation, technical, safety and environmental standard.
- Implementation and development of the Quality and Environmental Project Plan
- Updating periodically or when required the Quality and Environmental Plan
- Compilation and filing of all Quality Audits, as-builts (Linking Design & Ops on quality deficiencies)
- Ensure audit / monitoring regime are completed in line with company procedure.
- Trending analysis from audits to eliminate quality and environmental issues
- Site visits to verify/validate quality performance.
- Liaison with the Client on quality matters – updating of SIRO Smart Sheet tracker/TLI Group’s internal tracker
- Issuing of required remedial works to relevant disciplines and tracking completion of same
- Establish “What Good Looks Like” for current contracts and provide evidence of compliance and customer satisfaction for all disciplines
- Providing Stats to HSQE Dept. for weekly call in inclusive of dash board analysis
- Distributing relevant documents to site and subcontractors. Control and track all project quality related documentation. Monitoring the information flow between the Project Team and external parties.
- Development of reporting and quality control procedures to assist with refining of processes within each project phase, Patrolling & Survey, Design, Civils, As-Built etc. Continue to develop ways to integrate paper-based data into electronic systems.
- In conjunction with the design & operation teams, develop policies, guidelines and standards relating to various aspects of the project. Updating technical procedures & procedural updates to SOPs.
- Ensure employees and contractors receive QE Briefs.
- Develop job aids identify minimum requirements for work types and materials on site.
- Identify reoccurring issues/deviations from site works to enable further development of project processes with an overall view to continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.