Graduate Site Engineer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company Vehicle
- Voluntary pension after completion of probation
- Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
TLI Group Telecoms Division, due to continued growth, is currently recruiting for a Graduate Site Engineer, based in Limerick, who will be required to travel across Ireland to the relevant site locations.
- Work together with the Project Manager and Operations Manager on the day to day running of the project.
- Ensuring that delegated work is correctly planned, resourced, executed in accordance with client specifications standards, agreed work methodology, relevant legislation, technical, safety and environmental standards.
- Providing assistance to the Project Manager for the financial and programme performance for the Project.
- Ensure that projects are operated in line with the tender prices submitted and tender estimates.
- Tracking and Analysing crew daily out-puts and report same to wider team.
- Liaise with appointed commercial staff regularly for cost control purposes / profit and loss reviews.
- Assist the Project Manager to ensure change management processes to capture change are enforced on all projects in line with commercial change procedures.
- Work together with the Project Manager to ensure that project team(s) are in place for new contract(s).
- Ensure adequate notification is provided to third parties in advance of works starting on-site.
- Update RAMS as required and issue to third parties as requested.
- Minimise travel time for site personnel as much as possible.
- Implementation and tracking of Programmes for all Work Elements in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Maintaining and Updating of the Reinstatement Tracker.
- Liaison with Local Authority as required.
- Client account management liaising on quality and environmental performance. Updating trackers and reports where required.
- Ensure that a full report is made to the Project Director on a monthly basis detailing HSQE performance.
- Implementation and development of the Quality and Environmental Project Plan.
- Updating periodically or when required the Quality and Environmental Plan.
- Compilation and filing of all Quality Audits.
- Trending analysis from audits to eliminate quality and environmental issues.
- Maintenance of the Concrete Cube Register and compilation of results.
- Ensuring compliance with disposal of waste materials – all records to be collated for future auditable purposes.
- Ensuring that all materials are disposed of in accordance with Legislation.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving keys measures in relation to QE.
- Issuing of required remedial works to relevant disciplines and tracking completion of same.
- Establish “What Good Looks Like” for current contracts and provide evidence of compliance and customer satisfaction for all disciplines.
- Distributing relevant documents to site and subcontractors. Control and track all project quality related documentation. Monitoring the information flow between the Project Team and external parties.
- Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
• Recognised academic training such as a HND or Degree course
• Engineering or Construction Management Degree Course
• Graduate or 1/2 years work experience required
• Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project
• Proficient use and knowledge of software such as AutoCAD & ArcGIS
• Ability to evidence recent relevant senior & people leadership experience
• Experience in people and line leadership
• Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
• Commercially astute
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to work within a team
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
• Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
• Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
• Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
• Positive and flexible approach
• Open to innovation and collaboration
• Right first-time approach
• Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
• Strong personality and professional attitude