Civils Operative - Substation (Nationwide Work)
This job has been closed.
- Competitive Rates
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
- Health Insurance Discount
Due to continued growth TLI Group are seeking applications for civils operatives with excavator tickets and substation experience for work in the Munster / Leinster region. Applicants must be willing to travel. Base yard can be either Abbeydorney or Cork.
- Comply with the Client/site EHS rules and the conditions set out in the TLI Group Health & Safety Policy, Risk assessments, EHS plan, Safe Work Plan or any other controls put in place in the interests of Safety.
- Participate in the completion of the DSRA (Daily site risk assessment) or other risk assessment, look-ahead etc.
- Co-operate and work with your employer to increase your awareness and engagement, leading to a safer and more positive working environment.
- Be familiar with and follow health and safety policies and procedures.
- Carry out weekly vehicle and equipment inspections and submit to the recorded reports as per TLI Groups procedures.
- You must complete weekly check and fill out GA2 form (Safety Form 16) for any machinery you are is operating ie. 360 Excavator.
- You are required to make sure that copies of all of the necessary certificates for the machine are always present in the machine and are kept up to date. You must also have a full understanding of the certificates.
- Ensuring materials are available for proposed works.
- Carry out and record weekly inspection reports on plant and all lifting equipment as per TLI Groups procedures.
- Know the emergency procedures for the plant you are operating.
- Report faulty/unsafe plant or equipment and any dangerous occurrences and incidents.
- Travel the plant safely so as not to affect its stability.
- Do not overload any plant or work equipment either by lifting or loading.
The Ideal Candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism.
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.