This job has been closed.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
- Healthcare Discount
- Use of pool vehicle and Fuel card
TLI Group Home Services team require external wall, cavity wall and attic insulators for national coverage, although we are based in Dublin, the current work is initially Dublin based but individuals must be willing to travel nationally as the contracts require.
External Wall Specific:
- Prepare works, including inspection of external fittings such as, exhaust fume, waste water pipes, lighting, and any other external obstructions.
- Board the exterior of the house in line with standards.
- Apply the exterior coatings/render to the required quality standards and finishes.
- Refit any fittings or obstructions removed or re attach them
- Ensure the site is secure, safe and to the required quality standards
- Drill holes to specified drill pattern (internally if new build property) and through mortar joints externally on existing occupied properties, working off ladders or other access equipment
- Fill hopper (observing safety regulations) with compressed packs of mineral fibre
- Blow’ shredded mineral fibre through hose and nozzle, into pre-drilled holes to achieve a full and complete fill of the cavity
- Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible
- To make sure work area is cleared, brick dust is cleaned off windowsills, pathways are swept and debris and packaging is removed from site and disposed of correctly, prior to the completion of all paperwork and before leaving site
- Engage with Customers politely
Load loft space with the required amount of insulation rolls in readiness to insulate loft
- Access lofts with ladders and light provided by the company, first placing dust sheets and taking extra care not to cause unnecessary disturbance, debris or damage
- Correctly fit loft insulation to the standard set by the company
- Lag pipes and insulate loft hatch, tank, tank lid etc as required to the standard set by the company
- Correctly fit draught proofing insulation material to all specified areas to the meet the relevant specification
- Make sure work area is cleared (including any excess material) and debris and packaging is removed from site and disposed of correctly, prior to the completion of all paperwork and before leaving site
Applicable to all Roles
- Load insulation material on to company owned vehicle and to drive to and from various sites to carry out insulation works
- Complete all relevant paperwork correctly and in a legible manner and return it to the supervisor on a daily basis
- Correctly install and complete tachographs (if in charge of a 7.5-ton vehicle) and hand them in on a weekly basis
- Adhere to any reasonable work instructions given, either verbally or electronically by TLI Group nominated employees or agent
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ensure that all administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures
- Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is maintained at all time
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others
- Treat all clients of TLI Group & Customers with courtesy and their property with due care and attention
- Attend relevant training courses and briefings as and when requested by the Group
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge of insulation and previous installation experience is essential. Must be good time keeper and must have a valid Safe Pass. Full clean B licence would be an advantage. Ability to travel essential.
About The Company
We work with leading telecommunication and utility companies delivering home services to their customers nationwide.
- Attic, cavity wall and external wall insulation
- Window & door installations
- Boiler heating controls upgrades
- Latest technologies – paperless office – projects are tracked live through innovative software
- Seamless offering – across the project, survey to certification
- Domestic and commercial BER assessments
- Energy audits, commercial and domestic
- Independent quality assurance
- Single point of contact – for multi measure installations
- Client branded offering experience
- In-house training facilities - upskilling available through our training school
- Solar installations