This job has been closed.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Death in Service
- Healthcare Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to crew vehicle
Due to continued growth TLI Group Home Services team require Plasterers for national coverage. Individuals must be willing to travel nationally as the contracts require. Ideally experienced in external insulation would be a benefit but not essential.
- Plasterer working lone or as part of a crew to complete the specified work in a safe and professional manor.
- Work will include but not limited to interior boarding & plastering, skimming, and finishing to a high standard.
- Installation of Cavity Wall and Attic Insulation on homes nationally in accordance with scheme practice.
- Work will include but not limited to rolling attic insulation, lagging pipe work, laying timber walkways, pumping cavity wall insulation, drilling of wall cores.
- Possible Additional supervisor duties
- Customer Service - Contacting customer to adjust / schedule work for coming days.
- Material review and assistance on ordering ensuring crew have enough material to carry out work ahead of them.
- Pre Survey Homes to be Upgrades.
- Carry out post work inspection for QA. And produce list of reworks.
- Check and sign off Contractors work.
- Keep up to date on changing regulations.
- Ensure comprehensive understanding and adherence to standards, processes and procedures for all relevant policies
- Responsible for maintaining relevant service standards for your area and reviewing these where necessary
- Provide expertise and advice on your specialist area that aligns with and supports the corporate objectives, ensuring that at all times this is legally compliant.
- Manage and prioritise own workload taking into account your own objectives.
- Create, maintain and enhance working relationships with key contacts across the Group
- Actively contribute towards departmental plan as guided by manager. Report progress on performance at regular intervals
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in an industry related field would be beneficial but experience will also be taken in account.
- Driving Licence
- Safe pass
- Knowledge of roofing systems
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Managing People / customer queries.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.