- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
- Healthcare Discount
Due to continued expansion, TLI Group are now recruiting for a Design Technician for our Telecoms team based in our Limerick office. This role will be working on the National Broadband Plan.
- Support the Fibre Planning Team with assisting in all aspects relating to survey outputs; survey packs, survey reporting & data logging;
- Complete all fibre design related work on ArcGIS. This will be primarily focused on amendments to the design and as-building of the network infrastructure;
- Formulation of cabling workpacks;
- Early identification and resolution of all constraints associated with issuing cabling workpacks to crews;
- Validation of splice plans;
- Logging, updating the design maps on ArcGIS and submitting all change requests (Cl 12’s and Cl 40’s) generated in the field to the Client and PSDP;
- Assisting site crews with FTTB rollout and track build changes and suggest alternative routes where required;
- Tracking the status of all change requests and liaising with the Client & PSDP to ensure they are being progressed in a timely manner;
- Issuing of cabling workpacks to the crews in the field;
- Tracking and validating as-built information;
- Good knowledge of private wayleave and customer consents;
- Support the Team responsible for obtaining consents, wayleaves and approvals;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new fibre technologies, build techniques and design innovations to drive improvements in cost, quality and timescales;
- Assist the Fibre Coordinator in preparing any information for handover packs.
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.