Systems Implementation Lead
This job has been closed.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
- Health Insurance Discount
Due to the continued growth over the last few years we are seeking a systems implementation lead to manage the successful delivery of our upcoming systems projects including project managing the secondary phases of our global HR solution and the scoping and rollout of an ERP system.
In this role, you will lead business process alignment and transformation projects reporting to the Finance Director. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and analysis skills with an ability to successfully manage change and motivate teams.
- Manage the successful delivery of upcoming systems projects including project managing the secondary phases of our global HR solution.
- Scoping, planning and full rollout of an ERP, encompassing Financials, Commercials, Stock & Asset Management, Fixed Assets, Vendor Management and Project Costing.
- Prepare and deliver a detailed training and testing plan for each integration. This includes a communication plan to ensure all stakeholders are informed and prepared for roll out.
- Assign timelines to project phases and ensure these deadlines are achieved and delivered within budgets set.
- Work closely with the Finance Director & team to ensure an effective post integration plan is in place to ensure a seamless transition from the legacy system with minimal disruption to weekly activities and reporting.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead other transformation activities and develop strategies to implement as required.
- Embed a positive culture and adoption of change within the business.
- Develop problem solving and risk mitigation strategies.
The Ideal Candidate
Education & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant CIMA ACA ACCA 2 years PQE+ or related business degree with relevant experience.
- Significant experience successfully configuring and implementing an ERP project and project managing transformation projects.
- Experience with Sage and Oracle NetSuite a distinct advantage.
- Solid understanding of finance systems & processes and integration into the various supporting systems.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability and willingness to work in the detail and take a-hands on approach.
- Ability to set priorities, analyse problems and formalise clear effective solutions.
- Positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of commitment, assertiveness & motivation.
- Highly organised and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Ability to build strong business relationships and manage and motivate teams.
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.